Recipe for Panjiri is mostly made on Katha, Puja at our home. Variety of sweets is offered on many festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Krishna janmastami, Navaratri but panjiri is for this festival to offer lord. Panjiri is made in verity of ways but it is incomplete to enjoy puja without offering the panchamrit or charnamrit. Panjiri and panchamrit both are necessary for any pooja.
Recipe for Panjiri Video in Hindi:
Read Other Vrat Recipe Food recipe:
Recipe for Panjiri Nutritional Value:
|Nutrition Facts of Panjiri Recipe|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|
|Total Sugars 2.1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Recipe for Panjiri
Recipe for Panjiri Ingredient
- 200 grams flour
- 100 grams sugar
- 8-10 pieces almonds
- 8-10 pieces cashew nuts
- 50 grams Makhana (Fox Nut)
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 4 teaspoon ghee
- 8-10 basil leaves
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Preparation for Making Recipe for Panjiri
- First, let's collect the material shown in the picture.
- Finely chop the almonds and cashews on the chopping board. Cut the raisins in two. Cut makhana (Fox Nut) the lava into small pieces.
- Preparation firstly we will grind sugar. While grinding sugar, put 2-3 green cardamom in it and dry coconut will be rubbed on the pumpkin.
Recipe for Panjiri step by step
- First of all, we have to take a thick bottom pan and put the gas on it. And add half tablespoon ghee to it.
- And when heated, the curry pulses get ready after 40 to 50 seconds, and then add cashews and almonds. Then add grated coconut, Makhana lava (Fox Nut). After one minute, take out the mixture in a plate.
- On gas and Pour 200 grams of ghee on heating.
- Keep the dough on medium flame and keep stirring it so that it does not stick in the bottom. Keeping this in mind, we have to keep stirring again and again, when the color of the dough starts changing, then understand that it is cooking now, when it turns light brown then the dough is cooked, then we have to turn off the gas.
- Take out the dough in a big plate and keep it to cool down. When the dough cools down, add powdered sugar to it.
- Then add fried nuts. Add cardamom powder.
- And do not forget to add basil leaves at the end.
- The Panjiri is ready. Now you canenjoy it with God.