We eat recipe for bread pakora with great fervor during the winter and rainy season. Bread pakodas are covered under snacks. It is crunchy on the top and soft on the inside. Children like it very much. We can also give bread pakoda to children in lunch box. We eat bread pakoda with tea in the evening.
Watch Recipe for Bread Pakora Easy Video in Hindi:
Read other Snack food recipe:
- Unforgettable! & NO-1 How to Make Pav Bhaji at Home
- Recipe of Sabudana Khichdi (the best and 2021) – Recipe for fast
Recipe for Bread Pakora Nutritional Value
|Nutrition Facts of Bread Pakora Recipe|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||15%|
|Total Sugars 3.8g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
How to make Bread Pakora at home
Ingredients for making batter
- 100 gram gram flour
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 pinch baking powder
- Salt as per taste
Ingredients for making stuffing
- 3 Potatoes Boiled
- ½ mint & green coriander finely chopped
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon dry mango powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon fenugreek
- 5-6 curry leaves
- vegetable oil
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 2 inch ginger
- 6 bread
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Preparation for making bread pakoda recipe
- First of all, we collect the material to make the solution shown in the picture.
- And to make bread pakora stuffing, we collect the ingredients.
- First of all, we will make the batter. To make the solution, in a bowl put half a teaspoon of turmeric, salt, red chili powder and baking powder in 100 grams gram flour.
- Mix it well then add some water and keep stirring so that it will make thick batter in the gram flour to read. Then cover it and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Then we will make a paste of chili, garlic, ginger.
- Then mash the potatoes.
Now we will prepare the bread pakora stuffing
- Put the pan on the gas and put two spoons of oil in it and then add curry leaves.
- Add the mustard seeds, fenugreek, cumin seeds and fry till they crackle. Then add the onion. We will cook the onion till it becomes light brown then add garlic ginger chili paste.
- After this add turmeric, coriander powder, red chili powder, mango powder and fry for 1 minute. Put the gas on the medium flame.
- Then add mashed potatoes, coriander, salt and mix well. Stuffing is ready for filling in bread.
- Then take a bread and spread the potato stuffing in it and then press and paste it over the bread again. Then cut it in the middle with a knife.
- Prepare all the breads one by one.
- Now we'll fry the Bread Pakora. For this, put the gas on the pan and put oil in it.
- When the oil is hot, dip the bread in a bowl and pour the batter from all sides and pour it into the oil.
- Then turn it aside and cook till it turns light brown, then take it out and eat it with hot sauce.
Recipe Video (by SUNDAY FUNDAY RECIPE channel)
How to serve Bread Pakora Recipe:
Serve bread pakora with tomato sauce. It can also be taken with tea in the evening. …