We will see Mawa Peda Recipe. Mawa Peda is very tasty to eat. Mawa is made from milk, so it is tasty and healthy in food. It is very easy to make Mawa Peda. Mawa Pedas can be prepared very easily at home. Be it a wedding, a wedding or any party, one gets to eat often.
Watch Mawa Peda Recipe in Hindi video in Hindi:
Read other Sweet & Desert food recipe:
Mawa Peda Recipe Nutritional Value
|Nutrition Facts of Mawa Peda|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18.2g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 4.5g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Mawa Peda Recipe
Mawa Peda Recipe Ingredients
- 250 grams Mawa (Dried Milk)
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Mawa Peda Recipe Instruction Step By Step
- First we will turn on the gas, then we will keep the pan and then put the mawa in it if the mawa is tough. So rub it with your hands while pouring mawa in pan.
- Add ghee to it and keep stirring frequently so that the mawa does not stick in the pan and burns.
- When the mawa turns to golden brown, we will turn off the gas and keep the mawa to cool down.
- Mawa should not be cold at all, it should be warm to the touch. Now we are going to add boora (tagar) and mix it well.
- We are going to add cardamom and mix it well.
- All the mixers will mix well.
- When it is mixed, break it into lemon shape and make a sphere and flatten it with cashew nuts.
- Like this we will make all the peda. You have seen how easy it is to make trees, similarly you can make pure trees at home and feed the children and eat them yourself!Thank you!