Mathri Recipe is often made at festivals but nowadays people like to eat Mathri with tea a lot. If a guest comes to the house, it seems that Mathri should be given along with the biscuits as well as tea.
Eating Mathri Recipe with tea is a different test. If we are going on a long journey, then Mathri should be made and taken. The taste of Mathri is salty.
Mathari is loved by children as well as grown-ups. People make Mathri on Holi or Diwali, but the best feature in Mathari is that once made and kept in an airtight container, we can eat it for one or half months.
Read Mathri Recipe In Hindi:
Watch Mathri In Hindi:
Read Other Holi Special Recipe:
- Recipe for Gujiya | How to Make Gujiya [Holi Special 2021]
- How to Make Gulab Jamun at Home- (Outstanding! & No-1)
Nutritional Value of Mathari Recipe:
|Nutrition Facts of Mathri|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*% Daily value tells you how much nutrients contribute to the daily diet. In general nutrition, 2,000 calories per day are used by a person.
How to Make Mathri Recipe
- Airtight container to store mathari
Crispy Mathari Recipe Ingredient
- 50 gram White flour
- 1 tablespoon Celery
- ½ Tablespoon Mangrail
- Salt as per taste
- 50 gram Refined Oil to rub white flour
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Mathari Recipe Step By Step
- First we will take 250 grams of white flour in a bowl.
- Then add one teaspoon of celery, half a teaspoon of salt to taste, according to the taste, 50 grams of oil to rub white flour.
- After that we mix rub flour with our hands when it mixes well.
- Add a little water to it and make a stiff dough.
- Knead the flour well then make a thick dough.
- Wewill place the dough on the floor like bread.
- Then cut it in half a half-inch with a knife.
- After that, the curry will be curved and cut again at every inch, in this way Mathri will be prepared as our Barfi model.
- Turn on the gas and keep a pan, add 250grams of refined oil to it.
- When the oil becomes slightly hot, add Mathri to it, we have to add Mathri as much as it gets in the oil.
- Turn the Mathri and cook till it turns light brown.
- When the Mathri light turns brown, filter it with a sieve and remove it.
- We can cool Mathri and keep it in an airtight box and eat it for one to one and a half months.
How to Serve Mathari Recipe
- • Serve Mathri with tea
Suggestion for Mathari Recipe
• While adding oil in white flour rub it properly so that hard dough could be prepared.
• To make Mathri, prepare a hard dough.
• Oil should not be too hot while filtering the Mathri.