How to make modak is really easy. Ganesh Chaturthi is the main festival of Hindus and is celebrated with Enthusiasm, especially in Maharashtra. Lord Ganesha’s favorite is modak. Therefore, whenever they are worshiped, people do offer modak. Today we will learn to make instant gram modak.
This modak recipe is not only loved by Ganesh load but it is also a famous recipe.
Watch How to Make Modak In Hindi:
Read other Sweet and Dessert recipe:
How to Make Modak Nutritional Value:
|Nutrition Facts of How to Make Modak|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32.6g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g||87%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.3g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|
|Total Sugars 44.1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
How to Make Modak Recipe
- molds of modak
Modak Recipe Ingredient
- 200 gram gram
- 150 gram sugar
- 100 grams ghee
- 25 grams raisins
- 25 grams almonds
- 25 grams Cashew
- ¼ teaspoon green cardamom
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Preparation for making modak recipe
- Very little material is required to make a modak, first of all, assemble the material shown in the picture.
- First of all, we will grind the chana dal in the mixi, it should be noted that the gram dal should be roasted, which is easily available in the market.
- And then take the sugar and grind it to make mixture.
- Chop finely cashew nuts and raisins on a chopping board or you can also grind coarsely in the grinder. After that, crush cardamom in a mortar.
Modak recipe step by step
- First of all, we will put the ground gram lentils in a big bowl or plate. Then add powdered sugar, raisins, cashews, green cardamom, almond and ghee mix all well.
- After mixing, take the mold of modak and press it into the mix material. After that, we will slowly open the modak mold. Similarly, all modak are made one by one. Now our modak is ready and can be offered to Lord Ganpati Bappa.