Today we are going to known how to make bhindi ki sabzi?. Vitamin ‘A’ is found in bhindi ki sabzi (okra). It is very important for health. It proves beneficial in cancer. Moreover, it can be made very easily.
How to Make Bhindi Ki Sabzi Nutritional Value:
|Nutrition Facts of How to Make Bhindi Ki Sabzi|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||15%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Read other Sunday funday Recipe:
- Unforgettable! & NO-1 How to Make Pav Bhaji at Home
- Recipe of Sabudana Khichdi (the best and 2021) – Recipe for fast
How to Make Bhindi Ki Sabzi-(No.1 &simple)
Ingredient of Bhindi Ki Sabzi
- 500 gram bhindi ki (okra)
- 2 green chilies
- 6 cloves garlic
- 5 tsp. oil
- Salt as per taste
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Preparation of making lady's finger (how to make bhindi ki sabzi)
- First of all, we will wash the bhindi ki sabzi (okra) in water and keep it in a filter.
- When the water dries in okra, cut it in small and round piece.
- Then chop the chilies finely and similarly peel and chop the garlic.
Method of preparation of lady's finger (how to make bhindi ki sabzi)
- First we will put thepan on the gas.
- Put 4tsp oil in it and after heating the oil, add garlic in it, when the lentils are buttery then add chili powder.
- After the chill turns light brown, add the bhindi in it is very important that we do not cook the bhindi by covering it, it should be cooked by opening it.
- We are going to cook the lady finger medium flame.
- Bhindi should be run by you between two to four hour. After that, when the ladyfingers start getting braised, they will put salt in it.
- Then the vegetables will be cooked for two to four minutes. The ladyfinger vegetable is ready, and now you turn the gas down.
How to serve Bhindi
Now we can eat Bhaji with dal-rice, roti or paratha, and will give it to children in tiffin. Children like bhindi very much.