Panchamrut is also known as Charnamrit recipe. It is a special prasad offered to God specially Krishna Janmashtami. It is specially get prepared on the festivals of Ganesh Chaturthi, Krishna Janmashtami, Satyanarayana Katha, Bhagwat Puja, Diwali etc., to make the god happy. It is made up of five substances, hence it is called Panchamrit.
Watch Charnamrit Recipe Video in Hindi:
View Other Vrat Recipe:
- No-1 simple Recipe of Sabudana Vada- Best Recipe of Sabudana Vada
- Recipe of Sabudana Khichdi (the best and 2021) – Recipe for fast
Charnamrit Recipe nutritional Value
|Nutrition Facts of Charnamrit Recipe|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.9g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 42.2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||2%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How to make Panchamrit/Charnamrut at home
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp ghee
- 1 cup dry fruits
- 1 cup Makhana Lava
- 5-6 basil leaves
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Preparation for making Panchamrit recipe.
- First of all ,we collect the ingredients shown in the picture
How to make Panchamrit recipe (Charnamrit Step by Step)
- At first, mash the curd well in a bowl and then add sugar.
- After adding the sugar well, add honey to it.
- Mix all the ingredients one by one. Now Panchamrit is ready to offer to Lord.
- Have you seen? How easy to make Panchamrit or charnamrit. Make them yourself and offer it to God.
Recipe Video (by SUNDAY FUNDAY RECIPE channel)
Caution and tips while making Panchamrit
- Use boiled milk or else it may be spoiled shortly.