We can quickly prepare this spicy Spring Pasta Recipe. Often we like to make it in the morning breakfast and evening snacks. Children eat pasta with great flavor.
Along with making it delicious, you can also make it healthy. Pasta is very easy to make. Everyone likes to have children as well as elders.
Read Spring Pasta Recipe In Hindi:
Watch Pasta Recipe In Hindi:
Read Other Snacks Recipe:
- Tastes Heavenly with macaroni recipe simple in 15 minutes
- World’s Popular Noodles Recipe Chinese -2021
Spring Delicious Pasta Nutritional Value:
|Spring Pasta Calories|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||13%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*% Daily value tells you how much nutrients contribute to the daily diet. In general nutrition, 2,000 calories per day are used by a person.
Spring Pasta Recipe
Ingredient of Spring Onion Pasta
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 3 onions finely chopped
- 1 cup green peas that we have peeled
- 50 gram green coriander finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Chaat Masala
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seed
- 1 tablespoon Mix Masala
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2-3 teaspoon oil
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Spring Pasta Step By Step
- Put the gas on a pan, add a jug of water, add a spoon of salt, a spoon of oil and then add the spring pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pasta is cooked, then it should be sieved with a sieve. Then wash the pasta with water and add a spoon of oil and mix it well so that the pasta does not stick.
- To fry the pasta, first of all, we are going to add two teaspoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add one teaspoon of cumin seeds, then add onions, add green chilies and then cook it till it becomes light brown.
- When the onion becomes light brown, we will add peas, add tomato, chili, masala, chaat masala, turmeric powder, red chili, salt as per taste and mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes.
- When tomato peas are soft enough, add pasta to it, add green coriander and mix well.
- Now our pasta recipe is ready.
- Serve Spring pasta on a plate.
Recipe Video (by SUNDAY FUNDAY RECIPE channel)
Suggestion for Pasta Recipes Indian:
- When the pasta is cooked, and then add oil and salt to it.
- Do not cook pasta too much.