Poha Chivda Recipe is made in the morning and evening breakfast. It is very easy to make Matar Poha recipe. They come in healthy and tasty dishes. The children like it very much.
Watch Poha Chivda Recipe In Hindi:
Read Other Snack Recipe:
Matar Poha Recipe Nutritional Value:
|Nutrition Facts of Matar Poha Recipe|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.7g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.9g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||37%|
|Total Sugars 28.1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Poha chivda recipe
Poha Chivda Recipe is very tasty to eat. It does not take much time to make it, so let's start making it. Let us see what items we need.
Ingredients to make Poha Chivda Recipe
- 200 gram Poha/Chivda
- 200 gram peas
- 2 medium size Tomato finely chopped
- Coriander finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
- salt as per taste
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Preparation for making Poha Chivda Recipe
- First, we collect theingredients shown in the picture (matar poha ingredients).
- First of all, wash the poha thoroughly and keep it for 10 minutes.
Poha Chivda Recipe Step By Step
- Put the gas on the pan and then add oil to fry it.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin and onion. The onions will cook until light brown.
- Now we put peas, green chili tomatoes and turmeric in it, then it will come for 2-3 minutes.
- Now we'll put salt in it and then stir it and cook it again for 2 minutes.
- After the peas are cooked well, now we are going to add poha. While adding the poha you will make the poha full, otherwise there is a fear of sticking and squeeze the lemon and mix it well.
- Now we'll put green coriander in it.
- Poha has become ready, now we will turn off the gas. You have seen how easy it is to make poha, thus make poha at your home.