This Homemade Mava Recipe or Khoya Recipe is very important to make sweet. Without mawa sweet is baseless. Because mava add best taste in it. Sweets made by mava is very famous in india.Such as Mava Gulab Jamun or Matura ke pede .
Watch Mava Recipe Video in Hindi:
Read other Sweet & Dessert food recipe:
Khoya Recipe nutritional Value
|Nutrition Facts of Khoya Recipe|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 42.3g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 25.4g||127%|
|Total Carbohydrate 101.4g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 93g|
|Vitamin D 10mcg||52%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
how to make Mawa at home
We make many types of sweets mostly peda with mawa/khoya. Sometime, in special occasion we use mawa or khoya in vegetable. There is no mixture of maida in mawa/khoya which is made at home.Therefore, homemade mawa or khoya is much healthy and tasty as compare to market mawa or khoya.
- Pan of iron or aluminum
- 2 liters cow or buffalo milk
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
How to make mava recipe or khoya recipe
- First of all, we turn on the gas then put the pan on the gas. To make mawa, thick bottomed pan of iron or aluminum should be use.
- After this, we add milk, keep the gas on high flame. 4 (one fourth) mawa of milk is ready. So, if 1 kg of mawa is required, then 4 kg of milk should be taken.
- When milk starts to boil, the flame of the gas should not be medium. Because there is a fear of falling out of the milk.
- To make Mava Recipe, we have to keep stirring.
- When milk starts to thick, understand that mawa is about to be formed.
- Now, we have to stair milk continuously. Otherwise, it will stick to the bottom.
- In about 20 to 25 minutes, milk becomes very thick. Now, pour mawa or khoya out. When mava/khova get dries, then understand that mava or khoya is ready. After this, turn of the gas.
- We can use khoya or mava to make lots of sweet. we can also make pedas or many other types of sweets.
Mawa recipe video in Hindi
- You can learn how to make mawa easily through video (Mawa step by step) and subscribe to our YouTube channel (Sunday funday recipe) to watch videos of other recipes.
Recipe Video (by SUNDAY FUNDAY RECIPE channel)
Caution and tips while preparing Mava recipe
- To make khoya recipe, use a thick bottom of iron or aluminum embroidery.
- To make mawa, we have to keep stirring. Do not stop otherwise it will stick in the bottom.