Easy Bhel puri recipe is a famous recipe of Mumbai. Easy Bhel puri recipe has its own fun to eat during the rainy season. We call it Bhelpuri or Chaat, it is prepared with spicy sour sweet chutney, so if you are a little hungry then you can make Bhelpuri. Often, people like to have it in the evening snack.
Watch Easy Bhel puri Recipe video in Hindi:
Read other Snack food recipe:
- Unforgettable! Delicious Samosa Recipe Easy to Make -2021
- World’s Popular Noodles Recipe Chinese -2021
Easy Bhel Puri Recipe Nutritional Value
|Nutrition Facts of Easy Bhel Puri Recipe|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12.7g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||19%|
|Total Sugars 6.8g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Easy Bhel Puri Recipe
- A big bowl
Bhel puri recipe ingredients
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2 tablespoons coriander finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chilies finely chopped
- 1 medium size cucumber finely chopped
- 5-6 Papadis
- 1 medium size tomato finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 boiled potatoes finely chopped
- ½ cups peanuts roasted
- ½ cups save
- Chaat masala as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons spicy chutney
- 2 tablespoons sweet sauce
Instructions- Step by Step (click camera to hide/show photos)
Bhel puri step by step
- First of all, take a big bowl and take puffed rice in it. Now add three spoons of onion, potato and tomato.
- Then add cucumber, carry, chili, Papadis in it.
- Add sev, salt, chaat masala, chutney and then add peanuts.
- Adding sweet chutney and spicy green chutney gives an amazing taste.
- Adding green coriander makes bhel fresh.
- And finally squeeze the lemon. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C and it increases the immune system of the body. After that, mix everything well, our Bhel puri is ready.
Bhel Puri Recipe Making Video (in Hindi)
- You can learn how to make Bhel Puri Recipe easily through this Bhel Puri Recipe video (vegetarian Bhel Puri Recipe step by step) and subscribe to our YouTube channel (Sunday Funday Recipe) to watch videos of other recipes.
Recipe Video (by SUNDAY FUNDAY RECIPE channel)
Tips and Precaution for Bhel puri Recipe:
- Do not mix Green Chutney too much because it can spoil the taste of Bhel puri Recipe
How to serve Bhel puri Recipe:
- Take out the bhel in a plate and serve with papdi/puri over it.